Please see the Charlotte event update here

Charlotte Motor Speedway has had to make the difficult decision to postpone all events in April. We have selected and are securing a later date at this time.

Once we have confirmation of our new date for CMS, which should be by the end of the week, we will promptly let you know.

With that being said, we are leaving all the registrations in-place for the event currently. If your team needs to cancel now or you cannot make the future make-up date we can issue you transferable race credits or a refund.

Wishing you all the best during these trying times.
Any other general questions about the Charlotte race please contact me here.

We’re looking forward to seeing you all at the racetrack when this passes.


The ChampCar Staff